According to Oddit (oddit.co) Load your key value props upfront.
- By adding arrowheads, you tell users that the Announcement bar is swipeable. Make sure to make each announcement actionable as well to keep pushing users down the sales funnel.
- Account access is a secondary action — this can be kept inside the mobile drawer to keep users focused on shopping.
- Enhance user awareness of your product range by displaying the total number of available products directly in the search bar.
- Call out your social proof in a way that users will see it immediately — placing it in your moving announcement bar alone makes it likely that users will miss it.
- Let’s test a headline that clearly emphasizes your value proposition so users have an idea of what exactly you’re offering.
- Stack these CTA buttons on mobile and make them full-width. Consider using the exact titles of your collections in the button labels as well for consistency.