Hiring Shopify Landing Page & Funnel Builder

We are looking to hire a talented Funnel designer & builder with a focus on helping boost e-commerce websites’ AOV and Conversion Rate to join our team.

We are an e-commerce growth agency, specializing in helping small to medium size DTC businesses profitably scale beyond 7 figures.

Here are examples of the quality of work we are looking:

If you are looking for a job (potential to be full-time) and want to work alongside some of ecom’s top brands please message me with examples of your past work.

Hello Salem, I do hope you are doing well, Have seen the designs and I believe I’m to top best to deliver great results you want.

I actually saw you are looking for a Replo expert to join your agency who could work alongside with you and deliver a great work.
Yes, it a pleasure to work with you on your project, I have extensive experience in creating beautiful and effective landing pages plus I also have a strong background in UI/UX design and conversion optimization

I understand how to create pages that are not only visual appealing but also effective at converting visitors into customers

My design are eye-catching and user-friendly, and I can work alongside with you to create a page that reflects businesses brand.

We can go on a call to discuss better on this project.

Bellows is the link to some designs have done and can share because some of my customers doesn’t love me sharing their designs

https://eu.docworkspace.com/d/sIILTic_7AfqU4LAG

Hi Salem,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin